Schedule for Eagle Day is as follows:
K-2nd grade Eagle Day 8:30 AM - 10:15 AM
3rd - 5th grade Eagle Day 11:45 AM - 2:15 PM
3rd grade 10:25-10:50 10:50-11:15
4th grade 10:50-11:15 11:15-11:40
5th grade 11:15-11:40 straight to Eagle Day
Kinder 11:40-12:05 12:05-12:30
1st grade 12:05-12:30 12:30-12:55
2nd grade 12:30-12:55 12:55-1:20
The classes, which will be located at Barton Springs Elementary, 1314 Patterson Rd., will be offered in two separate sessions daily, Monday through Thursday, beginning Monday, June 5th, for a period of three weeks, ending on Thursday, June 22nd. Students may enroll in either Reading, Math, or both classes. Instruction will be based on individual student profiles provided by the student’s current classroom teacher. Profiles will identify the course objectives needing reinforcement.
The Eanes ISD 2017 Elementary Summer Academy information and registration packet which provides the dates, times, location, and cost for the elementary Summer Academy sessions, as well as the registration form, are available in your child’s school office or you may print the attached form and complete. The deadline for registration is Tuesday, May 16, 2017.
Registration will begin on Wednesday, March 29th at 10:00 AM
2 Steps to Enroll your New Student:
1. Complete online enrollment beginning March 29 at 10am, visit eanesisd.net to enroll.
2. Please bring copies (unless otherwise noted) of the following required documents to the front office:
• Child’s birth certificate (bring original or certified copy)
• Child’s Social Security card
• Child’s immunization record
• Parent or Guardian valid driver’s license indicating a correct, current address in the District
• Family’s proof of residency, including (1) current, signed lease, deed or contract or most recent tax receipt; and (2) current utility bill for the property in question in parent’s name.
If you have any questions please, do not hesitate to call 512-732-9120 or email Linda Hopkins at email@example.com
As communicated last May, Eanes ISD has eliminated guest ridership on school buses and eliminated stops to alternate locations for after-school programs. (The definition of a guest rider is a student who rides a bus other than the one they are assigned. If a student remains on his/her assigned bus but gets off at a different stop along the route, that is allowed because he/she is already accounted on that bus)